Tuesday, September 28, 2021
- Application Submission Deadline: August 27, 2021
- ANR Submission Deadline: September 20, 2021
- Legal Ad Publication Dates: September 9, 2021 & September 16, 2021
Tuesday, October 12, 2021
- Application Submission Deadline: September 13, 2021
- ANR Submission Deadline: October 4, 2021
- Legal Ad Publication Dates: September 23, 2021 & September 30, 2021
Tuesday, October 26, 2021
- Application Submission Deadline: September 27, 2021
- ANR Submission Deadline: October 18, 2021
- Legal Ad Publication Dates: October 7, 2021 & October 14, 2021
The Sturbridge Planning Board was established under Chapter 41, Section 81-A of the Massachusetts General Laws. The responsibilities of the Planning Board are varied and are governed by the General Laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. These responsibilities include activities such as acting as the Special Permit Granting Authority, reviewing and approving Subdivision Plans, and reviewing Subdivision Approval Not Required Plans. In addition, this Board has the responsibility of developing various long-term planning tools for the community such as the Zoning Bylaw, Rules and Regulations, Subdivision Regulations, Master Plans, Community Plans and other similar documents that are used by the town to help guide and manage growth.
The Sturbridge Planning Board consists of seven members that are appointed by the Town Administrator for five year terms.
|Sue Waters||Vice Chair/Clerk|