When: 16 November 2019 at 09:00
Where: Sturbridge Town Common
Distance: 3.1 miles
Cost: $20 pre-registration; $25 day of
Registration: Click here to register
Home Of The Brave 5K. In Honor of Sturbridge Veterans and Military Families. Sponsored by Special Events Committee and Friends of the Sturbridge Seniors. Leaving from the Sturbridge Town Hall featuring a 3.1 mile community run/walk to honor those who have previously served or are actively serving in our United States Military. Proceeds to be donated to Project New Hope and Veterans Inc.
In addition to the race, the Sturbridge Veterans Agent is arranging a vendor fair on the Sturbridge Town Common which will feature local and state resources available for Sturbridge veterans and military families.
Race Day Schedule & Location:
- Registration on Race Day: Will begin at 7:30am
- GPS address: Sturbridge Town Common- 278 Main St, Sturbridge MA 01566
- 5K Starts at 9am
- Race T-shirts are guaranteed to all participants registered by October 21st, 2019
- Awards to: Overall Female & Male Winners, 1st Sturbridge/Fiskdale Resident & 1st Veteran.
- Age group Awards to ages 9 & under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 & 70+